This past weekend at the Metabolic Health Summit in Los Angeles, California was absolutely incredible! In this episode, I recap on this amazing four-day immersive experience. From outstanding presentations with ground breaking scientific research and inspirational success stories to panel discussions and low-carb cooking demonstrations, it was great to see the community come together.
Enjoy the show!
The Metabolic Health Summit was an unforgettable weekend. Keto enthusiasts, educators, biohackers, content creators, dietitians, entrepreneurs, and industry experts came together to educate and further the message of ketogenic nutrition and metabolic therapies. The conference was extremely impactful: however, the true magic happened outside the walls when individuals connected and got the chance to deepen their relationships with one another.
- 2:08 MHS Day One: Keto Expo Kickoff
- 3:59 MHS Day Two: Presentations, Cooking Demo, Redmond’s Salt Party
- 9:43 MHS Day Three:Biohacking, VIP Mixer with Ketone Cocktails
- 14:34 The Gala Dinner benefiting MaxLove Project & The Charlie Foundation
- 19:30 MHS Day Four: Ryan and Jacob’s presentation, Athletic Performance Symposium Speaker Panel, home to rest and recover
If you like today’s episode, subscribe on Apple Podcasts at What The Fat and leave us a 5-star, positive review.
Tips, Recipes, Community: @ryanplowery
Videos: Dr. Ryan Lowery YoutubeLast Updated On