In todays world most of us face a mile long to-do list everyday and it can be hard to know how to tackle it. In this episode of What The Fat, Dr. Ryan Lowery walks through the 5 steps it takes to prioritize anything. If you want to learn how to become more efficient, accomplish more, feel fulfilled, and lower anxiety and stress — take a listen.
Enjoy the show!
Do you struggle with getting things done and prioritizing? In this episode Dr. Ryan Lowery explains the 5 steps to prioritizing anything in life. From creating a master task list to cutting and delegating responsibilities, this episode shares the blueprint to crushing your day.
Links and Resources
- 2:48 Step one: create a master task list
- 3:48 Step two: identify the degree of urgency for each task
- 5:14 The Eisenhower Matrix
- 8:34 Step three: eat the frog
- 12:25 Step four: done is better than perfect
- 15:00 Step five: know when to cut and delegate
- 16:47 How do you prepare for the next day?
“Will there be mistakes, absolutely. Will it be better than me waiting a month to put it out, absolutely.”
“Being able to delegate is one of the most important tools you can have”
“Done is better than perfect”
“Set the tone for the day”
If you like today’s episode, subscribe on Apple Podcasts at What The Fat and leave us a 5-star, positive review.
Tips, Recipes, Community: @ryanplowery
Videos: Dr. Ryan Lowery YoutubeLast Updated On