What is Keto Mastery?
Keto Mastery was created to help instruct those who are passionate about nutrition and want to coach others but need a better understanding of the ketogenic diet. With so much information available about keto, it may seem daunting at times to fully understand everything. From the different functions and processes of the body to therapeutic applications, to the science behind what makes for the most ideal ketogenic state, you can get lost in all of the data. This along with a plethora of other topics are included within Keto Mastery. The K.M.S. Certification is THE ONLY ketogenic certification that is recognized for additional CEUs by NASM, AFAA, ISSA, and many more in the upcoming future. If you are someone who wants to be a step above the competition and have the #1 trusted certification, get started today, and change your future.
Have Questions For An Enrollment Advisor?
Module 1: Past, Present, and Future State of Keto
- A Brief Ketogenic History
- The Current and Future Outlook for Keto
Module 2: Ketosis and the Ketogenic Diet
- Macronutrient Basics – Fats, Carbohydrates, and Protein
- Quality Protein and It’s Importance
- Glycemic Index vs Glycemic Load
- Fats, Lipids, and Their Metabolism
- Keto Adaptation – What is it and how do we overcome it?
- What is a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet?
Module 3: Ketogenic Considerations
- What is Insulin Sensitivity and How Does this Apply to Keto?
- The Importance of Mitochondria – The Powerhouse of our Cells
- Benefits of MCTs and Coconut Oil
- Fibers – Their Metabolic Impact
- Sugar Alcohols and Rare Sugars
- Natural and Artificial Sweeteners
- Alcohol, Sleep, and Other Considerations
- Ketogenic Support Supplements
Module 4: Exogenous Ketones
- What are Exogenous Ketones?
- Are All Ketones Created Equal?
- Exogenous Ketones for Exercise Performance
- Exogenous Ketones for Body Composition
- Neurological Applications for Exogenous Ketones
- Anti-Aging and Other Applications of Exogenous Ketones
Module 5: Applications for the Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Improving Body Composition and Weight Loss
- Exercise Performance and Physical Activity
- Keto for Epilepsy
- Keto for Cancer
- Keto for Diabetes
- Keto for Alzheimers, Parkinsons, and TBI
- Other Therapeutic Possibilities for Keto
Module 6: Top Keto Questions
- Intermittent Fasting – What is it?
- What About Ketoacidosis?
- Are Exogenous Ketones Safe?
- Vegan vs Carnivore Keto
- How Do I Measure Ketone Levels?
- Can my Pets do Keto?
- Dressings and Condiments on a Ketogenic Diet
- What About my Cholesterol?
- What to Look for in Good Keto Products
- Autophagy and Fat Fasting – How do I Achieve This?
Module 7: Practical Guide for Getting Started
- Keto for You – How to Determine How Much to Eat
- Cooking at Home on a Ketogenic Diet
- Eating Out on a Ketogenic Diet
- Movement/Exercise Recommendations: Cardio
- Movement/Exercise Recommendations: Resistance Training
- Top Tips from Coaches
Exclusive Videos from Thought Leaders at Metabolic Health Summit
- David S. Ludwig, MD, PhD: Which comes first – overeating or obesity?
Jeff Volek, RD, PhD: Keto-Adaptation – Implications on Human Performance
Jacob Wilson, PhD & Ryan Lowery, PhD: Emerging Areas of Physical Performance Across Lifespan
Thomas Seyfried, PhD: Metabolic Management of Glioblastoma
Angela Poff, PhD: Evaluating Novel Methods of Exploiting Cancer Metabolism
Adrienne C. Scheck, PhD: Ketogenic Diet as Adjunctive Therapy for Malignant Brain Cancer – Mechanisms Beyond Glucose Reduction
Brad Sorenson: Ketogenic Diet and Glioblastoma Multiforme… A Success Story
Sarah Hallberg, DO: Low Carbohydrate Diet for Type 2 Diabetes – Is There Evidence?
Andrew Koutnik, MS: Nutrition’s Role in Type-1 Diabetes Management? Patient & Research Perspective
Loren Nations, DVM, DipABVP: Veterinary Metabolic Oncology
Blair O’Neill, MD: Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Cardiovascular Disease – The Fire Within
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD: Strategies for Optimizing Safety, Performance, and Resilience in Extreme Environments
David Diamond, PhD: Does an Elevation in LDL-Cholesterol with a Low Carbohydrate Diet Increase Risk for Cardiovascular Disease?
Dale Bredesen, MD: The First Survivors of Alzheimer’s
Stephen Cunnane, PhD: Ketones and Brain Energy Rescue During Aging – Implication for Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
Jong Rho, MD: Ketogenic Diet for Autism Spectrum Disorder – Evidence for Mitigating Core Symptoms
Georgia Ede, MD: Understanding Brain Food – Nutritional Psychiatry Offers New Treatment Options for Mental Health Disorders
Suzanne Ryan of Keto Karma: Keto from the Inside Out – Weight Loss, Mindset Change, and Self Love
Jen Fisch of Keto in The City: Healing Through Keto – My Autoimmune Journey + Cooking Demo
- Metabolic Health Summit Panel Discussions
+ Gain Access to The Muscle PhD anatomy course and workout regimens to assure you have a firm understnding of how the body moves and a an array of exercises at your disposal.