The world’s most comprehensive keto course.
Module 1: Past, Present, and Future State of Keto
- A Brief Ketogenic History
- The Current and Future Outlook for Keto
Module 2: Ketosis and the Ketogenic Diet
- Macronutrient Basics – Fats, Carbohydrates, and Protein
- Quality Protein and It’s Importance
- Glycemic Index vs Glycemic Load
- Fats, Lipids, and Their Metabolism
- Keto Adaptation – What is it and how do we overcome it?
- What is a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet?
Module 3: Ketogenic Considerations
- What is Insulin Sensitivity and How Does this Apply to Keto?
- The Importance of Mitochondria – The Powerhouse of our Cells
- Benefits of MCTs and Coconut Oil
- Fibers – Their Metabolic Impact
- Sugar Alcohols and Rare Sugars
- Natural and Artificial Sweeteners
- Alcohol, Sleep, and Other Considerations
- Ketogenic Support Supplements
Module 4: Exogenous Ketones
- What are Exogenous Ketones?
- Are All Ketones Created Equal?
- Exogenous Ketones for Exercise Performance
- Exogenous Ketones for Body Composition
- Neurological Applications for Exogenous Ketones
- Anti-Aging and Other Applications of Exogenous Ketones
Module 5: Applications for the Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Improving Body Composition and Weight Loss
- Exercise Performance and Physical Activity
- Keto for Epilepsy
- Keto for Cancer
- Keto for Diabetes
- Keto for Alzheimers, Parkinsons, and TBI
- Other Therapeutic Possibilities for Keto
Module 6: Top Keto Questions
- Intermittent Fasting – What is it?
- What About Ketoacidosis?
- Are Exogenous Ketones Safe?
- Vegan vs Carnivore Keto
- How Do I Measure Ketone Levels?
- Can my Pets do Keto?
- Dressings and Condiments on a Ketogenic Diet
- What About my Cholesterol?
- What to Look for in Good Keto Products
- Autophagy and Fat Fasting – How do I Achieve This?
Module 7: Practical Guide for Getting Started
- Keto for You – How to Determine How Much to Eat
- Cooking at Home on a Ketogenic Diet
- Eating Out on a Ketogenic Diet
- Movement/Exercise Recommendations: Cardio
- Movement/Exercise Recommendations: Resistance Training
- Top Tips from Coaches
Exclusive Videos from Thought Leaders at Metabolic Health Summit
- David S. Ludwig, MD, PhD: Which comes first – overeating or obesity?
Jeff Volek, RD, PhD: Keto-Adaptation – Implications on Human Performance
Jacob Wilson, PhD & Ryan Lowery, PhD: Emerging Areas of Physical Performance Across Lifespan
Thomas Seyfried, PhD: Metabolic Management of Glioblastoma
Angela Poff, PhD: Evaluating Novel Methods of Exploiting Cancer Metabolism
Adrienne C. Scheck, PhD: Ketogenic Diet as Adjunctive Therapy for Malignant Brain Cancer – Mechanisms Beyond Glucose Reduction
Brad Sorenson: Ketogenic Diet and Glioblastoma Multiforme… A Success Story
Sarah Hallberg, DO: Low Carbohydrate Diet for Type 2 Diabetes – Is There Evidence?
Andrew Koutnik, MS: Nutrition’s Role in Type-1 Diabetes Management? Patient & Research Perspective
Loren Nations, DVM, DipABVP: Veterinary Metabolic Oncology
Blair O’Neill, MD: Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Cardiovascular Disease – The Fire Within
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD: Strategies for Optimizing Safety, Performance, and Resilience in Extreme Environments
David Diamond, PhD: Does an Elevation in LDL-Cholesterol with a Low Carbohydrate Diet Increase Risk for Cardiovascular Disease?
Dale Bredesen, MD: The First Survivors of Alzheimer’s
Stephen Cunnane, PhD: Ketones and Brain Energy Rescue During Aging – Implication for Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
Jong Rho, MD: Ketogenic Diet for Autism Spectrum Disorder – Evidence for Mitigating Core Symptoms
Georgia Ede, MD: Understanding Brain Food – Nutritional Psychiatry Offers New Treatment Options for Mental Health Disorders
Suzanne Ryan of Keto Karma: Keto from the Inside Out – Weight Loss, Mindset Change, and Self Love
Jen Fisch of Keto in The City: Healing Through Keto – My Autoimmune Journey + Cooking Demo
- Metabolic Health Summit Panel Discussions
+ Gain Access to The Muscle PhD anatomy course and workout regimans to assure you have a firm understnding of how the body moves and a an array of exercises at your disposal.