Jen Fisch is a Creative Director, blogger, autoimmune warrior, and a single mom who is beyond passionate about the Ketogenic lifestyle. Both of Jen’s cookbooks have become Amazon best sellers. The first book is The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook and her second book was recently released called The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking.
Jen’s Ketogenic journey began in January of 2016, but her experimentation with various WOE (ways of eating) began much earlier. She was diagnosed with Psoriasis when she was 18 and Psoriatic Arthritis when she was 19. It wasn’t until about a decade later that Jen started correlating inflammation in her body with food. You can read more about that journey HERE.
Enjoy the show!
- What Jen’s Acupuncture Doctor told her to do 00:02:30
- How Keto in the City evolved 00:07:00
- What you need to build a community and share your story 00:09:25
- Why Jen turns away sponsored products 00:12:40
- Strategies Jen uses to turn down certain products 00:13:00
- Which Instagram messages Jen says are the weirdest 00:14:20
- “Don’t share something unless you love it” 00:14:35
- Something inauthentic that happens in the supplement industry 00:15:00
- What is Jen’s ‘why?’ 00:16:15