The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking Giveaway
Jen Fisch is a Creative Director, blogger, autoimmune warrior, and a single mom who is beyond passionate about the Ketogenic lifestyle. Both of Jen’s cookbooks have become Amazon best sellers. The first book is The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook and her second book was recently released called The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking.
Jen’s Ketogenic journey began in January of 2016, but her experimentation with various WOE (ways of eating) began much earlier. She was diagnosed with Psoriasis when she was 18 and Psoriatic Arthritis when she was 19. It wasn’t until about a decade later that Jen started correlating inflammation in her body with food. You can read more about that journey HERE.
Enjoy the show!
- Enter to win Jen’s brand-new recipe book on Instagram 00:01:00
- Jen discusses her eating habits 00:03:30
- The biggest benefit of Keto 00:07:00
- What will happen to your cravings with Keto 00:9:00
- Why Jen stopped drinking coffee 00:9:25
- How Jen has shifted her diet approach 00:11:30
- One thing Jen is really excited about 00:15:30
- More about Jen’s second recipe book: The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking 00:17:00
- Jen’s most popular recipe ever 00:19:45
If you like today’s episode, share with someone, subscribe on our Apple iTunes channel What The Fat Podcast and leave us a 5-star, positive review.
Follow Dr. Ryan Lowery’s Instagram page: @ryanplowery