Ali Miller is an integrative dietitian and founder of Naturally Nourished, a functional medicine private practice. Author of Naturally Nourished: Food-as-Medicine for Optimal Health Cookbook and Reset, Restore, Renew: Real Food Detox program. She has a NEW book coming out soon called The Anti-Anxiety Diet!
Ali has dedicated her career to revolutionizing food-as-medicine in the treatment and prevention of disease. She has a passion to create public awareness regarding the significant role diet plays in our overall health with her philosophy of Food-As-Medicine. Through corporate outreach and as a public figure, Ali addresses nutrition misconceptions and myths, clarifying the extensive amount of confusing and conflicting information that often saturates the media.
Enjoy the show!
Books: Naturally Nourished: Food-as-Medicine for Optimal Health Cookbook
- Ali Miller’s background and veganism 00:01:05
- How Ali learned about Keto 00:05:20
- Pushback of the Keto diet with Registered Dietitians 00:07:10
- Make positivity louder 00:10:10
- Biggest micronutrient deficiencies 00:11:45
- Female diets and hormones 00:16:30
- Carbohydrate reintroduction recommended intake 00:20:10
- Protein deficient women 00:22:30
- What is Ali’s ‘why?’ 00:24:50
If you like today’s episode, subscribe on Apple Podcasts at What The Fat and leave us a 5-star, positive review.
Follow Dr. Ryan Lowery’s Instagram page: @ryanplowery
Tips, Recipes, Community: @ketogeniccom
Videos: KetogenicCom YouTube
Last Updated On