Keto conferences are a great place to not only learn more about the latest research on the ketogenic lifestyle, but network with other like-minded individuals. 2018 was full of amazing conferences and networking capabilities, but 2019 is bound to be bigger and better. This year there are several keto conferences that you won’t want to miss. Check out some of them below
2019 Keto Conferences
- January 18-20 – Low Carb USA – West Palm Beach, FL https://www.lowcarbusa.org/low-carb-events/west-palm-beach-2019/
- January 31-February 3 – Metabolic Health Summit – Los Angeles, CA https://metabolichealthsummit.com
- March 7- 10 – Low Carb Ladies – Puerto de Sóller, Mallorca, Spain https://kl19.thelowcarbuniverse.com
- March 7-10 – Low Carb Denver – Denver, CO https://denversdietdoctor.com/low-carb-conferences-low-carb-denver-2019/
- April 6-7 – International Low Carb Conference – Jakarta, Indonesia https://www.lowcarbusa.org/low-carb-events/low-carb-indonesia-2019/
- April 12-13 – FitCon – Salt Lake City, UT https://fitcon.com
- May 3-5 – Metabolic Health: A Solution to the Health Care Crisis – Seattle, WA https://www.lowcarbusa.org/low-carb-events/seattle-2019/
- May 31-June 7 – Low Carb Keto Cruise – Port Liberty, New Jersey -Bahamas https://lowcarbcruiseinfo.com/#
- June 28-30 – KetoCon – Austin, TX https://www.ketocon.org/tc-events/ketocon-2019/
- July 25-28 – Low Carb USA – San Diego, CA https://www.lowcarbusa.org/low-carb-events/san-diego-2019/
- September 28 – Keto 101 Cruise – Miami, FL – Western Caribbean https://lowcarbcruiseinfo.com/#
At Ketogenic.com, we are committed to supporting, inspiring, and educating people on the benefits of living a ketogenic lifestyle. We do this by bringing together the top researchers, practitioners, and thought-leaders who provide resources, experience, and awareness associated around the Ketogenic diet.
Utilizing the latest cutting-edge research along with practical experience, the team at Ketogenic.com aims to foster awareness, understanding, and connectedness in helping others optimize their life on a ketogenic diet.